Here are some pictures that are not really related to the weekend at all, since we didn't bring the camera for bowling and the pics from the Jazz game are on Mike's mom's camera.
Monday, February 23, 2009
Weekend Fun
We had a great weekend! On Saturday we went bowling with the family (except for Nick, who was ice fishing - Mike refuses to go ice fishing anymore because he's never caught anything). Rachel managed to actually take a nap at the bowling alley. I don't know how babies do it. When we got back to Mike's parents' house we all hung out outside playing basketball in the driveway and then ping pong on the table in the garage. Mike is really good at ping pong. I, on the other hand, cannot beat anyone in the family. Well, maybe I could beat Rachel and Cicily, but they didn't play. On Saturday night the whole family went to a Jazz game! It was really fun. Carisa had never been to a professional sporting event and most of the rest of the family hadn't been to a game in years, so we had a blast. The babies had fun too, except on the car ride home, where they were tired and both cried almost the whole way (sometimes they even harmonized their crying - they work together like that). On Sunday after church we had our traditional Sunday dinner and games, which is always fun, except that Rachel seems to be getting a cold and has a really runny nose. So I'll probably have a cold in a day or two as well, since she's already sneezed on my face a couple times and she puts her hands in my mouth all the time. We'll see.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm excited for the warm weather too, we actually went outside and played in the yard for a little bit last week. Rachel is still as cute as ever.
You and I would have fun playing ping pong together! I have never been very good and the boys have always beaten me. We should play the next time we come down!
Tiff
Sounds like a great weekend. We attended my niece's wedding. It was nice.
Post a Comment