Monday, February 16, 2009
Eatin' in Style
After much deliberation and research (we're like that about everything), we finally decided on a high chair. Up to this point, we've been using the Bumbo to sit Rachel in while we feed her. And while it was amazingly easy to clean, I didn't like that I couldn't leave her unattended in it while I got the food ready. Plus her thighs are getting bigger and will eventually be too chunky for the Bumbo. So we picked this up at Target today, and I put it together all by myself. Usually Mike is the putter-togetherer (yup, I made up that phrase), but I tackled it myself. Then Rachel took it for a spin, and tried out pears for the first time. Two thumbs up - for the chair and the pears.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Her eyes look so blue in that blue shirt.
James love pears too!
High chair are wonderful. It helps for them to be up high and be able to see what you are doing. It's the funniest when they fall asleep in them though. lol.
I am really glad we got a high chair, everyone was telling me to just buy one that hooks to the table. Seriously, I love it! I got sad when Landon refused to sit in it once he got older, and got so excited to bring it up from the basement when Dawson was of age. It's the weird things that get moms excited I guess. Did you get one with the Vinyl backing, or Cloth?
It's vinyl, which is great because we can just wipe it off. I didn't want something that stains.
Post a Comment