First of all, I noticed that I have a lot of posts lately. I promise I do do things other than blog. Promise. I even vacuumed today (among other things). But a friend posted this tag up on her Facebook and I thought it was funny, so I just copied it over here. I don't really like tagging individual people, because I don't know who likes doing tags and who doesn't. But this one's fun, so if you want to do it, go ahead!
Here's what you do:
Go to Google.com and Google your name with the word 'needs' after it. Put it all in quotes like this:
"Harvey needs" or "Darren needs"
Make a list of the first 10 things that make sense that Google spits out. Tag anyone you're interested in having do this. This is actually quite funny!
(the stuff in parentheses are my commentary)
Mary needs...
1. the lamb in school. (According to the nursery rhyme, I guess)
2. to determine the best day to work her magic. (I think Monday...)
3. more exercise. (How true, how true)
4. to be freed from an idealized vision of Christian perfection. (Uh... not sure how to take that)
5. a booking agent. (Available for weddings, birthdays and bar-mitzvahs...)
6. sleep. (I probably should go to bed, how did Google know that??)
7. numbers. (5!)
8. stuff. (now if this was "Mary wants" we'd be talkin')
9. to focus on defense. (Because my offense is already ON FIRE!)
10. to be slapped for this. (What? It's just a tag. Sorry...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
K, I did this... and let's just say that "cami Needs" will not be published, unless we want to please an R rated audience.
Oops, sorry about that. Hopefully that doesn't happen to a lot of people or I'll feel bad.
That is kind of fun. My list is on my blog.
LOL! I love your comments in parentheses.
I did a quick look . . . there was some swearing involved but there were these few gems:
Lissie needs a human body to be near.
Lissie needs some help.... Please?
Lissie needs to raise a total of £1000 to fund an operation to remove a tumour at the back of one of Clementine's eyes.
or of course there's Melissa's needs:
Melissa needs to take a break
Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead. (a bunch of Melissa women have done this so now this one comes up A LOT).
Melissa needs a roof.
Melissa needs to help her plan
and a whole bunch of other quips. Apparently there's a lot of annoyance directed towards both Lissie and Melissa? Huh.
Post a Comment