Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Thank Goodness for Mike

There are lots of reasons I love Mike. One of them is that he's decisive (a trait I am severely lacking in) and is good at picking out this kind of stuff. When he got home I told him how I had been looking at car seat stuff all day and still didn't know what to do. I told him about the different ones, we read my cousin Cami's suggestions (thank you!!!), went to Target, and decided on the Evenflo Triumph. Now Rachel has her big girl car seat! I also got a shopping cart cover because she won't be in her carseat while shopping anymore but still needs some support sitting up in the cart (plus, the thought of her touching that many germs....ew).

3 comments:

Cami said...

The patterns a lot cuter 4 years later!

Adventures of Matt and Rae said...

We also got the evenflo one with the twisty knobs, it's so much nicer to tighten him in with him still rear faceing. Evenflo is pretty highly rated for this kind of car seat....baby ones I would NEVER recommend. I hope you like it as much as we do!

Jessica Munk said...

Looks like a good one. Max likes his seat like this because it is higher and he can see out the window better!