Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

This post has no unifying theme

It's just a bunch of pictures of stuff that's happened in the last week and a half.

First off, for our date night last Friday, we went to an baseball game. It was Reed's first, and he celebrated the event by sleeping through most of it. But he did get to wear his awesome baseball outfit. Rachel was at our babysitting group. We had fun getting out together and enjoying the game and the massive Otter Pops we get there.


I think this may have also been his first Faux-Hawk. (Is that how you spell that? I'm going to have to learn.) We thought it was pretty rad.


A random cute picture of Reed shielding his eyes from the light:


And sleeping on Dad:


I love this picture because of Rachel's face of complete laughter. Just playing around at home. Pretty much the best times happen then.


Grandma and Grandpa came over to visit during the week too.
Two Reeds:


Grandma can't get enough of holding baby Reed.



Mindy and Ashlyn stopped by too on their way up to visit her sisters.


Rachel giving Ashlyn a kiss.

The babies. :)


The most exciting thing that happened this week was Nick, Carisa and Cicily coming home from South Carolina, where they were working for the summer. (Nick is Mike's brother). We were so excited to see them again! And happy that they got to stay with us for a week or so while they waited to move into their new apartment. Rachel and Cicily are only a month apart, so it's fun to watch them play together (except when they're forced to share). On Tuesday we all went up to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country and looked at all the animals.


Rachel and Cicily "cleaning":


Reed sucking his thumb. Aw.


More cuteness with Dad. I'm always the one taking the pictures, but I promise I do also snuggle him too. It's just not caught on camera. :)


2 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

Love the pictures! Mindy said Ashlyn kept pulling Rachel's hair and scratching her. My favorite is Rachel and Cicily cleaning, so cute!!

Amanda and Miles said...

Such cute pictures of Reed!