Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Reed's Close Up

I love newborn pictures. I kind of forgot about having Reed's taken for a while, so he was 3 weeks old by the time I got around to having them done, but I'm really happy with them. If you ever need a photographer who is really good and not super expensive, let me know and I'll give you the information for our friend Andrea, who took these and our last two sets of family pictures.

We did a couple of family pictures too, since the ones that we did a couple months ago are now outdated already. :)



















2 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

Oh, your pictures are so beautiful! It was great to see your family on Sunday. Wish you could have been there, too.

Christina said...

These are so cute. I will keep you in mind next time we do family pictures :)