Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Growing too fast already

No matter how many times I tell Rachel to stop growing up, she keeps doing it. Looks like Reed's going to be the same way (sigh). He already seems so much bigger to me! Maybe because he's such a good eater and is already getting some cute chunkiness. He's a little over 3 weeks old now, so I figured it was about time for some new pictures!















4 comments:

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

I can't tell you how happy we Siegs are for you guys! Reed is adorable!!!!! Isn't it so much more fun with two than one?! Life is wonderful!

The Bangerter Family said...

Mary,

I did not think it had been that long since I had looked at your blog, but I guess a couple of weeks makes a big difference! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you; Reed is adorable. Reading your blog made me so happy if you can't tell by all my exclamation points!!!

Kathy&Mike said...

Oh, he's just so adorable. He still looks pretty tiny to me.

Mindy Hawks said...

He is so dang cute! He makes Rachel look so big next to him! I have presents for both of them, I think I might come over the end of the month so maybe I can stop by and see you all!
Oh, and I like Mike's "Proud to be awesome" shirt. haha!!