Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Many Faces of Reed

Reed's not at the stage where he's smiling all that much yet, not enough that we've been able to catch it on camera, anyway. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a wide variety of expressions.


Sleepy, "I don't care if I'm dressed or not" Face


Spit-up Face


Suspicious Face



Startled Face


Concerned Face


And last, but not least,
"If you don't let me take a nap right now, I'm going to lick you" Face

4 comments:

Natasha said...

Congratulations on the new baby boy!!! I'm so happy for you. I just read the story of how he came to you and it definitely brought tears. What a blessed little boy to be in your family!! Congratulations again!!

Gary said...

That last one is hilarious. Definitely one for the wedding slideshow. Good stuff.

Mindy Hawks said...

The startled face is my favorite! I love when babies do that and their arms fly out to the sides!

Kathy&Mike said...

My favorite is "suspicious face." Too adorable.