Rachel spent the week while we were gone with her mommy Mindy and her husband Jake, which was great for all of us! I don't think she really understood what exactly was going on, Mindy said she never really acted like she was too upset or wondering where we were. Which is good. From what Mindy tells me, they all had a blast hanging out. I would have Mindy long-term babysit again in a heartbeat. I never worried about her, though I did miss her, and it all just worked out perfectly, just like I thought it would. We didn't call while we were on the ship, because it costs a fortune, but we were able to text once a day, and honestly, we were so busy that we didn't have much time to be sad anyway!
Thanks for being such a great mommy, Mindy. We love you so much!!

3 comments:
Thanks again for asking me to babysit her! It was an awesome week!! :)
We loved getting to see Rachel and spending some time with her this weekend! She is such a doll and we just had so much fun playing with her and watching all of the cute stuff she does! I'm glad you had a fun trip and that everything went well, despite, (or maybe because of?) your worrying and planning! lol :) I do the same thing! Ryan always teases me for being such a planner, but I think that planning is half the fun!
It was so wonderful to see so much of Rachel last week. We do love her so much. Everyone I talked to was amazed at how great our adoption relationship is. We just love you guys!
Post a Comment