Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Uh... {Insert Clever Title Here}

Yup, I can't think of a good title. Oh well. I've been super busy the last week or so getting stuff ready for Christmas. Since most of my relatives live elsewhere, I have to not procrastinate and buy and ship gifts early. I got all my shopping done, wrapped, and shipped out as of yesterday. Yahoo! Of course, our living room was a fright during the buying and wrapping process. And Rachel, who is usually very good at the post office, was hungry and whiny yesterday there while I was trying to pack and ship 3 big boxes. I ended up making a bottle and propping it up in her mouth while she was in her carseat on the floor in the post office while I got stuff ready.

Funny thing of the day: If you've watched Seinfeld, you'll probably appreciate this. At our local post office, there is a postal worker that I often get who has a thick New York accent - and his name is Newman! Ha!

Oh, and just so you know - I am not sending out Christmas cards this year. Sometimes I do, and I think I did last year, but I just don't feel like stressing out about it this year, and I really don't think anyone will hate me for it. But we did take a cute family picture where Rachel actually smiled while looking at the camera at the same time!

I love this picture!


How many slobbers does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop? We'll never know, because Mom took it away. :( She was going to town on this thing, it was hilarious.

The bouncy chair is fun from this side too! She was rocking up and down on it and giggling.


Tummy time.
She hasn't rolled over or anything yet, but she can keep her head up for a long time.


Rachel's got bank.


Check out my fuzzy hat!


I can too fit the whole thing in my mouth, and I'll prove it.


Rachel loves laying upside down with her head pointed towards the floor like this. You'd think the blood rushing to her head would make her uncomfortable. Nope, she loves it.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I love the family photo! That's no easy task, getting baby to smile at the right time! Just ask Mindy, she took our family pics this year and it was quite the feat! What an adorable family you guys are.

Mindy Hawks said...

I love the family picture too! You guys are the cutest little family ever!!

Krista said...

Cute pictures!

Kathy&Mike said...

You all three look so happy in the family picture, it warms my heart.