Pages

Saturday, December 20, 2008

How to Escape from a Bouncer and Other Fun Things

First, the other fun things:
Fun thing #1: Being bundled up to go on a car ride and still continuing to sleep long after getting home (fun for Mommy anyway).

Fun thing #2: Mirrors. There is a mirror directly above her on the swing. She stayed frozen in this position, staring, for 15 minutes.

How to Escape from a Bouncer
1. Firmly grasp toy bar and stare at it intently.


2. Take a moment to smile at black flashy box that Mom constantly blinds you with.
Do not let go of toy bar.


3. Pull down toy bar (yes, she did), and convince Mommy to unbuckle you to see how far you can get.


4. Arch back and slide. Repeat. Kick legs periodically.


5. Continue in this manner until one foot successfully reaches the floor. Commence grunting.


6. Take a breather, then continue wiggling until only your head is still touching bouncer.


7. Roll onto floor.


8. Look back at bouncer and proclaim victory.

9 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

That is so cute! Isn't it fun when they start doing things? She is so precious.

Aaron said...

Hilarious! :)

Cami said...

So cute! She has the prettiest eyes ever. When Dawson figured out how to get out of his swing, I didn't even know he was close to doing so. Landon came up to me and said "mom, Dawson flipped out of his swing" I thought he was full of it, until I went downstairs and sure enough, Dawson was just laying on the floor happy as can be! At least he wasn't hurt, then I would have felt bad :)

sueyado said...

These are the greatest pictures!!! Do you scrapbook? This would make the best page ever!

Natasha said...

She is so very cute!!!

Kathy&Mike said...

HI, Mary. My e-mail is kstan@bresnan.net. Thanks!

Mindy Hawks said...

Oh my gosh that one where she is smiling at you is so gorgeous! I love it! She is so beautiful! I miss you guys!

Amanda said...

Grace totally does that to get out of her bouncer and swing! What tricky children we have :)

TJ and Jessica said...

So cute! Thanks for letting me stop by the other day. It was good to see all you, even though it was only for a minute. :)