Well, as "wise" as a three month old can be, anyway. :) The greatest thing is that she's smiling and even laughing more now. Mike and I will make absolute fools of ourselves just trying to get her to give us a big smile or a laugh. The sleep is still really sporadic though - we've had a number of 8+ hour nights, but the last two nights, she's gone back to waking up at 2 and 5:30 am (which is harder now than it was before, because I thought we were past that!) The drooling is also getting more intense. :) We sure love our little squirt though (as is evident by all the posts about her).

"Daddy, I don't want to watch football. Here, I'll change the channel for you." Funny thing was, she reached for it all by herself, we didn't put her up to it or anything. She didn't actually manage to push the buttons enough though.

Gotta love that big toothless smile

Baby yoga. I did have to put her feet in her hands, she doesn't do it on her own. I think it looks so cute though.

View from the top (of the mobile)
Rachel and the Bee
There is a bee attached to Rachel's bouncer. Rachel and the bee have a very close, up and down relationship. She will literally stare at this bee for 20 minutes. I'm not sure if she blinks. She'll talk to the bee, laugh and smile at the bee, sometimes yell at the bee. I wish I knew what they were talking about. There's also a sun on the bouncer, but she doesn't give the sun the time of day. Duh, it's a sun, it can't talk... :)

Deep in conversation

Apparently Mr. Bee tells a lot of funny jokes

And then the tide turns

Bundled up for a walk with Daddy

Hi!

Check out my awesome bottle collection. Why do we have so many bottles? Well, the first reason is simply because Rachel is exclusively bottle-fed, and I hate washing bottles a gazillion times a day. Also, we are currently using two different sizes because she transitioning and sometimes she only wants 2 ounces, and sometimes she wants 5. Also, we're trying out a new kind of bottle that doesn't have the liners, because we're getting sick of buying liners every week.
Thank goodness for dishwashers.
6 comments:
So CUTE!!! I love the bee thing, and I love the picture of her smiling at the bee! I cant believe she is 3 months old, it is so crazy!
Cute cute cute. Also, to answer your question: "uggs" are indeed a trendy form of footwear. You might see gals around here wearing them over top of their jeans and such. I am not trendy, so I only know this because my mom IS. Sad, I know.
Mary, I'm so glad you found us! Your baby is adorable! I am sooooo happy for you! I think that she and Grace are about the same age, Grace was born July 17. Anyway, I'm so glad to have another blog to check. I'm glad all is going so well for you guys!
The bee pictures are hilarious.
I love that she has such a close relationship with the bee! So cute!
So anyways, we want to invite you to our blog. Email us at brandonandlindsey@gmail.com with the email address you want us to send the invite to!
-Lindsey Bullock
its so crazy, but i actually think rachel looks like mike! how cool is that?!
Post a Comment