Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Rachel The Road Warrior

We went out of town again this weekend - this time to visit Mike's sister Tiffany and her hubby Josh in Logan. They moved out there to go to USU back in April and it's been a couple of months since we've seen them, which is a big transition considering we used to have them over almost every Friday and Saturday night to play games. It was great seeing them again! We had a great weekend, and mostly just laid around and watched Conference. Going through my many pictures from the trip I realized that pretty much all of them had Rachel in them along with Tiff and Josh. What can I say, I'm obsessed with taking pictures of my daughter.
So now after going to Logan this weekend and Fruita last weekend and having a busy week in between, I am sitting here like a lump on my couch. I managed to gather the strength to go grocery shopping and throw in a load of laundry, but that's it. Still need to unpack, clean, and do umpteen more loads of laundry. But first I'm blogging. It's all about priorities.


Uncle Josh - who didn't want his picture taken, but I think he gave up after realizing that I refused to put the camera down.


"Are you done taking pictures yet Mom?"


More hanging out with Josh. Look Josh- I didn't even get your whole face in it.


Aunt Tiffy. She's so cute with babies...


Smiles for Tiff




These ones are non-trip pictures.
Rachel's almost too big for her bassinet, but she loves the mobile, so we still use it.


"But I don't wanna go to bed!!"


"Heh heh...they think I'm asleep..."


Oh no Rachel, watch out!!

Parenting Rule #357: Babies' heads are fragile. Do not gnaw on them.


Post pretending-to-gnaw-on-Rachel picture. Aww.


Yup, this is not Rachel. I actually can take pictures of other things/people. This is Cicily, Rachel's cousin. What a cutie.

4 comments:

Mombrud said...

I can't believe how much Rachel has changed already! She is a doll!

Naomi said...

Rachel is just getting cuter and cuter! I love the 2nd pic of her

Mindy Hawks said...

Cicily has so much more hair than Rachel! They both are so cute. Your blog always cracks me up. Your captions on the pictures are so funny!

Holly and Matthew said...

I can't wait to her little Rachel this Thursday during FHE!!! :) What a little cutie! She is getting so big! :) Love you!