Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Slow Down!

Mike and I think that Rachel is growing way too fast. Not that we don't want her to develop and grow, but it just happens so quickly! I have a feeling I'm going to be one of those moms that bawls like a baby when her kids go off to kindergarten...

Rachel's "O" face

Mmm... jacket...

Sort of sitting up

3 comments:

Shannon and Doug said...

They do grow so fast dont they? I do have to say though that for me, the baby stage flies by and then I feel like I shipwreck in the toddler stage. The terrible two's are lasting forever! ;) Kids are so great.

h. said...

That's some really good styling, if you hadn't told me she was "sort of" sitting up I'd have thought she was completely sitting up.

Mary said...

Well, I guess technically she is completely sitting up. I think what I meant was that she's not sitting up unassisted. :)