Pages

Monday, November 3, 2008

Ready For My Close-Up

No, not my close-up (that would be a scary Halloween post). Rachel's close-up. In picking out pictures from the last week and half from my camera, I realized I picked a few definite close-ups. That, and I couldn't think of anything else to call the post.

We didn't really do anything big for Halloween. We're not that into Halloween, although it will be fun when Rachel starts going trick-or-treating (both for the costume cuteness and that I will steal a bunch of her candy protect her from eating too much sugar). This year she kind of just had a Halloween-themed outfit more than an actual costume. It seemed weird to dress her up when we weren't going anywhere.

Anywho, here are some random pictures. Ü


"So then I was like, totally..."


I love how they're both just grinning at each other.


This girl has had a thing with sticking out her tongue since the day she was born. She takes showers with one of us most of the time, rather than baths, and if you put her face close to the water, she'll stick out her tongue and lick it - repeatedly. I think her tongue is really long, but I don't have any baby tongue comparison to really know.


Post shower.
She's also sticking her fingers in her mouth all the time. Her hands are in a state of perma-dampness now.


I love this onesie, because we call her "Silly" all the time anyway. Mindy got it for her. :)


More tongue-ness. I think her hair looks a lot more red in a lot of these pictures too, I wonder if it will stay that way?


Boo!
I think this is Rachel's scary face.


Happy Halloween!

9 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

Oh, she is just the cutest thing! We all love her so much. My favorite pics are the post-shower one and the last Halloween one with the huge grin. I miss her. Are you planning a trip to Colorado anytime in the near future? How about Thanksgiving?

Cami said...

that picture of her post shower is soooo adorable! she has gorgeous eyes and LONG eyelashes!

Angela said...

SO cute!!

Mindy Hawks said...

This is kind of funny but I think I have a weirdly long tounge, so its very possible Rachel got it from me!! Those pictures are so dang cute!

Amy said...

She is so very cute! I have to agree I love the post-shower also.

TJ and Jessica said...

So cute, love the last pic!

That Blog your about to see said...

Soooo cute! I lov the pic of you with her silly onesie. They sure do the funniest stuff.

steph said...

Stinkin adorable!

The Bowldens said...

rachel is absolutly adorably gorgeous!