Here's just some random pictures from August. I can't believe summer is almost over!!
 |
| Rachel reading a story to her puppy. This is her favorite stuffed animal and the one she sleeps with every night. |
I chopped off my hair! I went from this:
To this:
Honestly, I hated it for the first couple of days, because it felt so weird and I had no idea what to do with it. Now I love it and it may be a long time before I go back to long hair.
 |
| And of course, if the camera's out, Rachel has to get in on the action. :) |
 |
| Reed sneaked some cookies out of the pantry and is enjoying the spoils. |
 |
| I just love this "cheese" face. |
 |
| And I love this real smile that I managed to get. |
 |
| Brother and sister. Aw. :) |
 |
| Reed helping wash the car. He got soaked but loved it. |
 |
| Another picture of me and Reed. Because he's just so cute. |
What does Rachel have in her hands?
An ant. Whenever she finds one, she picks it up and comes to tell me about it. She loves ants; they are her friends. Haha.
On Mike's birthday we went over to Provo Beach Resort and had some family fun. The kids loved the big play area and mini bowling, and Mike and I tried out the ropes course. It was fun.
 |
| Reed in the cupboard. This boy gets into everything, but we sure love him. |
1 comment:
Love the kid in the cupboard. So cute
Post a Comment