Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Snapshots

Every once in a while, I remember that I have pictures on my phone, and that I should probably blog them too. So, in no particular order, here is a sampling of the moments I caught with my phone.

Some Instagram pics of Rachel and I being silly:



Rachel chillin' in my shades.

What happens when Reed is left alone with a box of cereal.

Reed likes using the big kid swings at the park.

One night, Mike and Reed went to the church's Fathers and Sons activity, so Rachel and I struck out for a fun night of our own. We went and got french fries, went to the cool big play area in Provo Beach Resort, and got ice cream. I love spending time with my kids individually.

Rachel being a monkey in a tree. She's saying "Ooh ooh aah ahh".
 One evening last week when Mike got home from work, we decided to take the kids up to the Provo temple and just walk around and talk about the temple. The kids loved it. Especially the hill.
Rolling down the hill.

Where's Moroni?

More rolling.

Reed loved pointing to the angel Moroni on the top of the temple. And as we were about to leave, Rachel got this worried look and said, "But Mom! Moroni will be all alone and sad!" I assured her that Heavenly Father and Jesus would keep him company and he won't be sad.


We read a book about making music and at the end it suggested making maracas with plastic bottles and popcorn kernels, so we decided to make some.
 Random silly faces:



We got this car ramp at a garage sale for a dollar yesterday. We cleaned it up and Reed has been playing with nonstop ever since. He even took it to bed with him last night, even though it took up like 1/3 of his crib. That's cheap entertainment. :)

P.S. There is also another blog post older than the Moab one, in case you missed it. It's at the bottom of this page.

4 comments:

Angela said...

Mary, you are so beautiful! I love the pics of you and Rachel! I laughed out loud about the cereal picture, it reminds me of my life haha!

The Billips said...

So Cute!!!

The Billips said...

So Cute!!!

Kathy&Mike said...

Boy, those kids are getting big!