Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Temple Pictures

We were so happy that Mindy agreed to take pictures for us at the temple when we had Reed sealed to us. Here are some of my favorites. She is such a good photographer!












How cute is this one with Rachel and Mindy? I want to frame it and put it up in Rachel's room. So cute. :)



4 comments:

Puga Family said...

What nice photos!!!

Mindy Hawks said...

I'm so glad you liked them! Thank you for asking me to take them! It was such an awesome day!

Mindy Hawks said...

Oh, and I was laughing so hard when I went through the pictures, because in every one of the group shots, Ashlyn was screaming her head off! So I'm really sorry about that! Poor Nick! haha!

h. said...

My favorites are when Reed is giving you the "eat your face" kiss and Mike's jump. Was it off of the bench this time? He looks really high.