Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I know, I know

I've been bad at keeping up with blogging lately. I blame Reed and Rachel. Neither of them has been sleeping well at night lately, and I've been going to bed by 9:30 every night in order to get any sleep at all. So here you have 3 new posts of picture updates. This first one is just random stuff. Enjoy!
Riding Dad's shoulders.

Riding the rocking horse, still with help from Dad though.


One morning we had pancakes for breakfast, and afterward Rachel was playing with her dollhouse and decided that they needed pancakes too:
I love that she's playing pretend more and more. It's so, so cute. After they were done, Rachel put the pancake pieces in the dollhouse sink. I also love the way she says pancakes. It sounds like "pana-tates".


We also got the chance recently to visit with Chris and Shelah (Reed's birth parents) again. We are always so happy to get to see them!

Reed loved Chris's beard and kept grabbing at it.




A first for Reed: falling asleep in the high chair.

A first for Rachel: Climbing up the back of the high chair.


I love this picture because you can see Reed's bottom teeth in it. It's hard to get pictures of baby teeth!
Reed and Rachel both seem to be growing up so fast lately. Rachel is talking more and more and learns new things every day. I'm always amazed at how smart she is. Reed finally learned to roll both directions - he's had front to back down for a while, but now he can roll from back to front too. This has made life easier for all of us, as he hates being on his back for any length of time (unless he's chewing on his toes, his very favorite thing).

Life is good and we're happy. What more can we ask for?

3 comments:

Kiersten said...

Such cute pictures. I'm jealous (on behalf of Caleb, of course!) of that little rocking horse.

Puga Family said...

That is so cute that Rachel is pretend playing! Its so much fun! I love that last photo of Reed. He has a great smile!

Mindy Hawks said...

That whole pancake thing is so funny!! She is so adorable!