Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Day of Spilled Food

That is what I am officially calling today.


One:
(That's an entire, newly opened box. That's what happens when you go into the kitchen for 2.5 minutes. There's even a green plate under there; can you spot it?)

Two:
(That would be pureed peas. On the floor, wall, curtains, and in the vent. I gave Reed a score of 9.5 for distance and coverage.)

Three:
(Spaghetti. I actually watched her do this, but I was holding a sleeping baby, and chose to keep the baby sleeping rather than stop the destruction. But it was the easiest of the three to clean up.)

And it's only 5:40. But hopefully we're done for the day. :)

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

The peas look like the worst! I hope you were able to get it out of the curtains okay. Gotta love days like this when you'll look back and just laugh.

Puga Family said...

LOL!!! I have days just like that!

Lynne said...

Take it pureed peas not his favorite. Wasn't Chris' either. Difference is he managed to wear his each time they tried it. Getting himself, highchair, floor and anyone near him. Not as bad as his uncle who after eating his full dinner gave the peas back to his aunti. Comes a family of non pea eaters. Oops sorry suppose your realized that already. BF mom (grandma).

Mombrud said...

That's a pretty good one! My favorites were always the Bodily Fluids days, when things seemed to be overflowing from both ends! :P

h. said...

Good title for the day. And you seem remarkably unruffled. Such a good mom.