In other news (since last time I blogged, which was what, like two days ago? I hope a lot of people read this, so as to justify my constant blogging. Leave comments. I love comments.), Rachel has now ventured into the amazing new world of actual food. Well, actual, squished up food. She's now had sweet potato and banana. Both were met with about the same reaction: utter confusion. Things are still going swimmingly though.
Sunday, January 25, 2009
The JUMParoo, and other things
So despite having fun in it since we got it, Rachel has only just now (as in, 10 minutes ago) discovered the actual purpose of the Jumparoo: jumping.
In other news (since last time I blogged, which was what, like two days ago? I hope a lot of people read this, so as to justify my constant blogging. Leave comments. I love comments.), Rachel has now ventured into the amazing new world of actual food. Well, actual, squished up food. She's now had sweet potato and banana. Both were met with about the same reaction: utter confusion. Things are still going swimmingly though.

Happy despite being poked 5 times. Maybe it was because she got to have My Little Pony bandaids. Or because she knows how cute her thighs are.
On Saturday we got to have another visit with Ben (Rachel's birthfather). His mom was going to come too, but she got sick at the last minute. :(


In other news (since last time I blogged, which was what, like two days ago? I hope a lot of people read this, so as to justify my constant blogging. Leave comments. I love comments.), Rachel has now ventured into the amazing new world of actual food. Well, actual, squished up food. She's now had sweet potato and banana. Both were met with about the same reaction: utter confusion. Things are still going swimmingly though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
She really is the cutest! And that bow, love it! She is doing so good standing by herself like that, my girl didn't start that until about 10 months or so! Good job Rachel! Very cute pictures!
Very cute pictures! I love when they figure out the jumperoo. We were at my parents last night and Dawson was catching some serious air in Lori's jumperoo. SO funny to watch!
Hopefully she stays a good eater for you, Dawson has turned on us and decided food is his worst enemy.
love the bow! Hey are you coming tommor?
Oh, yes, people are reading your blog. Please keep posting! I love the pictures. I agree that she is just about the cutest little bebe ever!
I love the Sunday outfit. Girls are so much more fun to dress then boys. She is so cute.
James has been given butternut squash. I can't believe how nasty it smells...
He seems to like salty things better than sweet things.
Wow, she is standing already.. That is amazing. Way to go little girl! My little guy is not even doing that.
I have heard about CPSIA thing. Send me the links anyhow just so I can research it more. So far, I think I will be ok. Mostly because it is really a mom thing not a baby thing. But who knows how they are really defining things.
Well, she is leaning up against the couch, and she did almost turf it face forward one time, so I had to have quick reflexes while taking the pictures. :)
Oh my goodness! LOVE, love the headband and big flower! SO cute!! And the picture with Mike is so adorable! I love when you post new pictures! I feel bad sometimes posting comments on every post you do, don't ask me why! But I wanted to thank you for the comment you put on my last post, I read it right before I left for work and it totally made me cry! In a good way! Thank you so much!
PS- We got your invitation for the baby blessing and we will be there! :)
Way Cute!!! I love the jumper. That has to be the cutest little giggle. I can't wait to meet her in person. . .I miss you too!
How neat that you have been able to meet Rachels birth father. I would love to have that oppurtunity with our 2 children.
And she is so so darling. I can't believe she is standing so well. And the flower and headband...um someone really cute must of made that for her ;)! I am so glad to she that she is wearing it because it looks cute on her!
Ok...so apparently I dont get on here enough because I didnt even know you met up with Ben again!
But I love the Sunday outfit pictures! She is so beautiful!
Post a Comment