Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Silly Baby

I finally figured out that I can post videos. I tried a while back, but it took forever to try and upload, so I gave up, figuring my computer was too slow or something. But I decided to try again and it worked fine, so here you go, a video of Rachel laughing from earlier today!

4 comments:

Mombrud said...

So cute! This is one of my favorite stages!

Kathy&Mike said...

OH, that's just about the cutest thing I've ever seen! Thanks so much for posting it.

Andrew and Charonne- said...

so funny and sweet

Rebecca said...

She's adorable! It's so funny how they like to stop and look at the camera. I have the hardest time getting James to laugh on camera because as soon as I turn it on, he just stares at it instead of laughing at me. Also, I had trouble with videos too at first. I looked it up and found out that the videos have to be less than 100mb and less than 2 minutes long. So whenever I'm taking a video that I think I'll want to post, I make sure it's under 2 minutes.