Sunday, January 18, 2009
What Am I?
Mike and I were looking through old videos on our computer and came across this gem of me when Mike was trying to teach me how to swing a golf club. He said we needed to post it and see if anyone can guess what I'm impersonating after my (failed) first swing (the part where I raise the club over my head). OK, the second one is kind of failed too, but it was my first time! A fabulous prize will go to the first person to leave a comment with the correct answer.
*Please note: "Fabulous" prize TBD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ME!!! Thats what i look like too! or Jessica simpson
Sorry, Jessica Simpson is very very far from the correct answer. Although whether or not it looks like you, Charonne, I can't say (but it wouldn't surprise me...)
Though I'm disappointed that it wasn't much like our 8th grade "golf" impression, I'm going to go out on a limb and say Rocky?
Well, this way it's only a little embarrassing... And no, not Rocky.
You look like the sand people on starwars! :)
Tiff
I was gonna say the muppet impressions we used to do in drama class. I'm sure it's not that. But that's what it reminded me of.
Post a Comment