Congrats!! What a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you. Im glad I found your blog!! She is so blessed to have so many people who love her so much.I love the pictures they are so precious.
Mary and Mike- This is Stewart's(from work) wife Anne. We are SO excited for you! What a wonderful miracle. Rachel is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Adoption is the neatest process in the entire world and we are so happy that sweet Mindy found you. What a lucky girl Rachel is to have such wonderful parents and so much love. We would really love to come and see little Rachel if that would be ok. Oh how exciting! We just couldn't be happier for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! And it is hard these first weeks to get adjusted to a new little baby. So exhausting but just hold her a little tighter and kiss her a little longer during those precious early morning hours and reflect on the miraculous blessing The Lord has sent you beacuse they really do grow up way too fast!
Congrats! Im friends with your cousin Cami and she told me your wonderful news. We just got approved on Wednesday so now it's our waiting time. The pictures are breathtaking. Good luck to all of you. Nikki
9 comments:
these pics are so cute! I love the one with your wedding rings
she is so precious you guys!
How precious! She has some cute ideas! We also did the wedding ring one with Tegan.
OH my goodness! What a beautiful pictures!!! I love them!!!!
I love these!! It makes me SO happy!
Those are absolutely breathtaking!
Congrats!! What a beautiful little girl. I am so happy for you. Im glad I found your blog!! She is so blessed to have so many people who love her so much.I love the pictures they are so precious.
Mary and Mike- This is Stewart's(from work) wife Anne. We are SO excited for you! What a wonderful miracle. Rachel is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Adoption is the neatest process in the entire world and we are so happy that sweet Mindy found you. What a lucky girl Rachel is to have such wonderful parents and so much love. We would really love to come and see little Rachel if that would be ok. Oh how exciting! We just couldn't be happier for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! And it is hard these first weeks to get adjusted to a new little baby. So exhausting but just hold her a little tighter and kiss her a little longer during those precious early morning hours and reflect on the miraculous blessing The Lord has sent you beacuse they really do grow up way too fast!
Congrats! Im friends with your cousin Cami and she told me your wonderful news. We just got approved on Wednesday so now it's our waiting time. The pictures are breathtaking. Good luck to all of you.
Nikki
Post a Comment