Pages

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lately

It's been a little bit since I've done a picture update, so here's what we've been up to lately.

We got Rachel a little tent to play in. Mike was showing her how awesome it is.


Rachel got a stomach virus. :( We tried to get her to use the bowl, but didn't have much success, unfortunately.


The inevitable toilet paper unrolling picture. At least it looks like she tried to roll it back up a little bit.


Daddy & Reed.


Reed and his chubby tummy.


Rachel loves helping wash the dishes.


Our little dude with his double chin.


Whenever I'm holding Reed, Rachel wants to be on my lap too. Sometimes it's hard to fit them both, but also fun to hold both my babies.


This is what Reed looks like most of the time. A look of part bored, part content, part concerned. But all cuteness.


Rachel loves to read.


Rachel and pigtails.


Cicily and Rachel playing in the sink together. They played for like an hour and got themselves and the floor soaked. But hey, water's easy to clean up.


My three favorite people.


I went up to switch some laundry, and came back downstairs to find this. Apparently Rachel thought Reed could get some food by osmosis. I'm surprised she balanced it so well.

1 comment:

Kathy&Mike said...

Love, love, LOVE the pictures! Reed has grown so much; pretty soon he'll be as big as Rachel. Her face cracks me up in the picture with the barf bowl; she looks so miserable! And the bottle on the back picture: I thought you were going to say Mike put it there.
Also, I was thinking about how poignant it is that your three favorite people are not biologically related to you at all. Isn't life interesting and isn't Heavenly Father smart to bring our loved-ones to us with such wisdom?