Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Halloween Post

We had a fun, relatively low-key Halloween this year. It was the first year that Rachel got to go trick-or-treating, and she mostly got the hang of it. I had to remind her to say 'trick or treat!' every time (and 'Thank you') but she very much understood the concept of grabbing candy out of the bowl. :) Reed stayed home with Dad that night since it was cold, but he got to show off his cute pea self at Mike's work when they did trick or treating on Friday afternoon. I'm personally not much for dressing up on Halloween, but I sure have fun dressing my kids up.

Our little pea pod.


Cute little monkey. She loved the costume.




Checking out her haul.


The hail that threatened to cancel trick-or-treating. Luckily it cleared up.


Sugar!

The shirt says it all.


Playing in the leaves with Cicily on Sunday.


Throwing leaves on Aunt Jenny.


Lollipop goodness.



Happy Halloween!

4 comments:

TJ and Jessica said...

LOVE the costumes!! They look so adorable!

Angela said...

So, so cute!! What cute costumes!! I know I keep saying cute, but they're cute, cute, cute!! LOL :)

Puga Family said...

Your kids are so cute!!

Christina said...

they look so cute. i bet Rachel had a blast trick or treating