Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Some Awesome Things


Rachel helping Daddy fix her toy:
She loves using screwdrivers, and was actually helping - she even knew which way to turn it.


Reed's intimidation pose:
He's coming for you.

The comeback of the most awesome onesie ever:
Rachel also sported this slogan back in the day.


And the most awesome thing:
Mindy, Jake, and Ashlyn got sealed in the temple today! We got to go to the sealing, and it was amazing. We are so happy for them. Here are some more pictures from today, too.

How cute of a daddy is Mike?


Rachel was SO excited running up and down the stairs of the temple.
Can you tell?


Someday, Rachel, someday. :)



Mindy and her babies.


Mindy's family. We sure love them. It's kind of like having another set of in-laws.
That you really really love.


And we just had to get a picture of our little family. We had a great day.

4 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

It was the BEST day!! And I am sooo happy you guys were there to share it with us! I'm glad we got to see you so much this weekend. I just love you guys!

Christina said...

It was a good day. It was nice to see you guys.

TJ and Jessica said...

It was so good to see you guys and meet baby Reed! I LOVE the chubbiness! Love you guys!

Kathy&Mike said...

I love how Reed looks like he's trying to punch someone! So cute!! I love you guys so much and I'm so glad you were there to share such a special day with the rest of our family (you are part of it).