As per her pediatrician's recommendations (see previous post), we are trying to fatten Rachel up a bit. I've also been wanting to let her practice feeding herself more. Well, today we killed two birds with one stone. I whipped up some heavy whipping cream, gave Rachel a spoon, and let her at it. Needless to say, it was a big hit. Also needless to say, she got a bath directly after, and her hair is still kinda greasy from the "mousse" she used to style it this afternoon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I wish my Dr would tell me I'm underweight so I could eat frosted animal crackers and whipped cream. But he won't. Lucky Rachel. Have SO MUCH FUN at Disneyland!
Love it! Joey and I sat here and waved bye-bye to the computer screen.
Oh my word she looks so cute! I love her rosy little cheeks.
Post a Comment