Rachel is finally learning to walk! Hooray!
This is a repeat for those of you who already saw this on my Facebook page. But I always double up on the bigger stuff because some people who read this blog aren't on Facebook.
This is a repeat for those of you who already saw this on my Facebook page. But I always double up on the bigger stuff because some people who read this blog aren't on Facebook.
5 comments:
I love where the video is stopped to begin with. She looks like she's having the time of her life dance party! So cute! Way to go Rachel!
I love how she says, "hi" at the end.
Good for her! Not so good for you :) Good luck trying to fatten her up. We had no such luck with Eli, he just got taller but stayed thin. How's you new house? Are you guys all unpacked and everything?
Hooray for walking; and for not having very far to fall.
Go Baby!
Post a Comment