I love every new little thing that Rachel does, so I just had to post this video. Her newest skills are clapping, waving, and walking along as we hold her up. I love it!
I have just spent the longest time enjoying your blog. I read all your posts on your adoption experience and sat there bawling, it was beautiful. You are so eloquent with words and expressing yourself. I feel like i know you better. I was also very impressed by your debt free post. Wow! Not a lot of people can say that. What a great example you are. I loved the three truths about the Marie Osmond check and the sour toe drink. You are quite the woman. My boys would love to read about the toe experience. You have a lot of spunk. Thanks for letting me be apart of your life.
Her 9 month appointment isn't until May 1st, I was late making the appointment, so it's about a week and a half after her b-day. I'm interested to see how much she's grown!
That is so cute! I was holding Andrew on my lap while I watched it, and when Rachel was waving he started waving back! She is getting so big. (And I agree, cute outfit!)
10 comments:
I have just spent the longest time enjoying your blog. I read all your posts on your adoption experience and sat there bawling, it was beautiful. You are so eloquent with words and expressing yourself. I feel like i know you better. I was also very impressed by your debt free post. Wow! Not a lot of people can say that. What a great example you are. I loved the three truths about the Marie Osmond check and the sour toe drink. You are quite the woman. My boys would love to read about the toe experience. You have a lot of spunk. Thanks for letting me be apart of your life.
What a good little clapper! She also has a very adult wave. She's getting so big! Have you had her 6 month appointment yet?
I meant 9 month, silly me.
Her 9 month appointment isn't until May 1st, I was late making the appointment, so it's about a week and a half after her b-day. I'm interested to see how much she's grown!
What a cutie! James didn't start clapping or waving or walking until he was about a year old. Rachel seems well on her way to being advanced. :)
Pretty soon she'll be running all around the house, getting in to everything! Can't wait to see you all next month.
I love her waving! Can't believe how big she is getting. Oh, and I love that you post every little thing she does so keep it up! :)
That is the CUTEST outfit! Where did you get it? She looks so excited to be "walking", such a cutie!
I'm not sure where the outfit came from, it was a baby shower gift. It sure is cute though. :)
That is so cute! I was holding Andrew on my lap while I watched it, and when Rachel was waving he started waving back! She is getting so big. (And I agree, cute outfit!)
Post a Comment