Reed in a box (No, he's not completely naked. Having just a diaper on counts as clothed, right?)
One day Rachel decided to arrange all the toys from the cupboard into a circle. Not sure why, but she was very proud of herself and dutifully posed for a picture to document her accomplishment.
Just Reed. He is now a master walker and hardly ever crawls anymore. He's also expert at stairs, and just yesterday learned how to climb up on the chairs and our bed. At this age, Rachel wasn't even close to walking yet. Oh boy. :)
We're really trying to squeeze all the fun we can into the last bit of summer. The kids love swimming and running around outdoors, so we've been doing a lot of that. Rachel is also starting at our little preschool we have going with 3 other families. She's really excited. Hope you're having a good end of summer too!
3 comments:
I seriously love that picture of Rachel hugging Reed. Absolutely precious! Miss you guys.
I think it's not possible for your kids to get cuter, and then I check your blog again and they DO! I can't believe what a big boy Reed has become. I'm sure they keep you busy from sun up to sundown, but it looks like you're having a pretty fun time.
Wow you wonderful Mommy you! Glad you are having special moments. Miss you tonz.
Post a Comment