I've said it once, and I'll say it again- Reed is all boy. He loves any kind of ball. Mike recently got out his football, and Reed loves carrying it around. And he throws it down whenever he crosses the line from the carpet to tile. We're still working on the "Touchdown!" arm gesture though. :)
Going for the touchdown.

But getting distracted by looking for stuff under the couch.

Uh, score?

And, when all else fails, sit on Dad's face.

Reed loves sitting on things. He sits on laps, on boxes, on stacks of things, and, his personal favorite, on people's faces. It's pretty funny.
Some more Reed pictures:


The colors on this one are horrible, but I love the looks on their faces. Reed adores his Daddy. Way more than me. I'm okay with that.

Another Daddy and Reed shot. This also showcases Reed's before-haircut hair. This kid's hair seriously grows so fast. He's already had like 3 or 4 haircuts in his one-year life.

After haircut:

Ahh! What did you do to my hair?!
Rachel pics:
Mindy stopped by for a quick visit. We love it. How cute are these three?

Also, almost any time Rachel plays with her little play phone, she informs me that she is calling Mommy Mindy. :)
I decided to get back into crocheting and knitting after a long, baby-induced absence. My first project was a little poncho for Rachel:


My other project I'm working on is a knit scarf and hat. That won't be done for a while. Knitting takes forever. Especially when I only work on a project in the precious little time after the kids go to sleep, after the chores are done, and before I pass out from exhaustion.
Daddy and his girl.

Man, I love our kids.
1 comment:
Oh, I love your kids, too! I believe Reed is turning into a little blondie. I couldn't have predicted that. LOVE the picture of Mindy, Rachel & Ashlyn. and LOVE Rachel's silly face in the first poncho picture.
Post a Comment