Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Reed

We were blessed with a new baby boy in our home just yesterday, and we're so ecstatic to have him in our lives, he is such a joy. I would love to sit here and blog about it, but I gotta be honest, I'm exhausted, and I really really need to get some sleep. But first I have to clean some bottles, change a diaper, and give my kitchen at least some semblance of order. So sadly, blogging will have to wait until tomorrow. Tune in then for some pictures and a nice long story. :)

1 comment:

Wonder Woman said...

I still think it's just so incredible. Call when you need something. Rachel can come play while you nap or clean, or I can bring my troop over and help fold laundry or clean the kitchen or whatever you need! Seriously, call me.