Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Is there anything cuter than a little girl in a swimsuit and a sun hat?

I'll let you be the judge.


We do a babysitting group with a couple other families. This Friday was our day to babysit the group. This is how Rachel plays with other kids. She stands on the perimeter and watches. She does occasionally go down the "waterslide" we made in the backyard though.



Can I tell you how much I'm starting to really love Boomer? I won't lie, the first month or so was hard. I'd never had a dog before and never imagined how much work a puppy could be. And how much nipping there would be. And chasing. And peeing. And the other thing. There was more than one occasion where I wanted to call it quits. But he's learning - not to bite people, to potty outside, etc. And now it's hard to imagine our family without him!

And we've enrolled in puppy training classes over at Petsmart starting next week, because really, I have no idea what I'm doing here. I'll let you know how it goes.

4 comments:

Angela said...

I can't think of anything cuter! Love the pics! :)

Kathy&Mike said...

No, there is absolutely nothing cuter!

Mindy Hawks said...

Oh, she is SO beautiful!! I can't believe she will be 2 tomorrow!!

Mindy Hawks said...

Oh, she is so beautiful! I can't believe she will be 2 tomorrow!