So, normally I'm not a scrapbooking type person. It's just not my thing (and man, is it expensive). But we had to make a photo collage as part of our adoption application, to go along with our letter to prospective birth parents. I figured I'd try my hand at digital scrapbooking and then just take it to Kinkos and print it up. Having
never done this before, I'm pretty darn proud of myself for what I managed to crank out during Rachel's nap today. (And, it was free! Well, the stuff to make it, not the printing) Take a look! (You can click on the image to enlarge it).
Page 1:

Page 2:
4 comments:
Love it! My friend helped me make Tegan's birth announcements and I think that is the paper we used. I am trying to get into digital and I am having a hard time lol
They are so cute! I've always liked the free dirt picture! :)
Good job, Mary. Just like a pro!
LOVE THEM!!! So dang cute. I should have you help me make mine next time. I thought they were getting a way from the pages though. Is that just AF agency?
Post a Comment