Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

I Grew These!

So now that we have a house, I have my first very own garden this year. Some things are coming along great, other things not so great. But look! I picked my radishes today! Woohoo!


I had also planted some white radishes, but unfortunately did not get a single one that actually grew, so I didn't get to even try one. Sad. But I'm going to try planting both again.


Also, Mindy just posted some of the pictures she had on her camera from our trip, so I wanted to post a few since I didn't have any pictures on my camera of Rachel and Ashlyn together.

Holding hands.


We were going to take a picture of Ashlyn laying on the floor and Rachel sitting next to her, but Rachel wanted to lay just like Ashlyn was.


Giving some kisses. Aw.


1 comment:

Kathy&Mike said...

That last picture is the cutest ever!!