After Christmas, I blogged about Christmas, like everyone else. Now, everyone is blogging about New Year's Eve. However, we have no pictures or stories from New Year's. Why? Because we went to bed at 9:45. Yeah, we're party animals.
Some other fun stuff has been happening though, so read on!

This is just Rachel being cute.

And this is Rachel being cute wearing mom's boots. She wanted to walk around in them, which required my assistance, and got mad when I wouldn't hold her hands anymore.
This past Sunday, Mindy and her family were driving through and stopped by to say hello. We're so glad every time we get a chance to see them!

I love this picture because Rachel is just standing in the middle of the room holding her bear (her "Mindy Bear" actually, because Mindy has the exact same one), and everyone is just watching her.

Mindy and her two babies. (One in, one out). And, they just found out today that they're having a GIRL!! Soon Rachel will have a cute little half-sister.
Mike's brother Nick, and Carisa and Cicily came back from Florida this week too, and we're so happy to have them back! Rachel has her partner in crime back, and they spent Sunday running around together at Grandma and Grandpa's.

The whole "sharing toys" concept is a little elusive at this point...

As is sharing the doggie bed, which they both love to lay on. Here is Rachel pushing Cicily off. Feel the love.

And just so it's not all just pictures of Rachel, here's a picture of Tiff and Nick.

And me and Rachel.
And come back tomorrow night when hopefully there will be a post about where Conner will be spending the next two years of his life - his mission call might be coming in!
5 comments:
I think Rachel's hair looks adorable in pigtails!!!!
Thanks again for letting us come by! It was great seeing you all! I love my little Rachel!
I agree with the pigtails comment. She looks so cute!!! When are you guys coming over here?
Jeez mom give them a break! I think you asked them about 10 times when they're coming over the other day. Haha.
LOVE the pig tails!
Post a Comment