(Turn your volume on/up before hitting play.)
Because dang that girl can snore!
(And yes, she fell asleep in her high chair, which is incredibly rare!)
Oh, and I got a new haircut and color. This is the first time I've had bangs since I was like 12, so it's a big deal for me. :)
10 comments:
Wow! I love your hair dark ! You look like snow white.
Oh, and regarding the mission call post, that's where Nate served his mission! He loved it!
You look beautiful! I love the cut and color. And I really can't believe that such a sweet little baby can snore like that! How funny!
I haven't checked your blog for awhile. Since it is a private blog I don't get the updates when you post something new. It took me awhile to catch up. I love your new hair style and Wow! I can't believe how much Rachel has grown. She is such a little cutie. Sounds like you are doing good in your new house. We are selling our house and trying to buy a house in east Lehi. It is a short-sale and believe me there is nothing short about it. It is almost 2 acres and is horse property. Will see if it goes through. Good to stay in touch. Maybe one of these days I will blog again.
You look great Mary! I love it. Love that video of Rachel too. That is too funny.
haha! I love it! That's too cute. Megan is sitting on my lap and she just said, "Mary looks pretty in that picture."
Too cute!!! Both you and Rachel.
holy crap i have never heard a child snore that loud, that is so funny
haha! That is hilarious! That seriously cracked me up. I can't believe she snores like that!!
And your hair looks gorgeous! I especially like the dark color.
Your hair looks great! It really brings out the color of your eyes. Rachel is such a little cutie! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment