Length: 31 in. (25th %)
Head: 46.7 cm (50th %)
Weight: 20 lbs 5 oz (3rd %)
As you can see, she's still a little shrimp, but everything else looks good so her Dr. isn't worried. He said that kids this age have a tendency to be picky, grazing eaters and if she only gets one or two good actual meals a week, she's normal. We'll just keep offering her whatever we eat, and hopefully eventually she'll start trying new things (you know, other than fruit snacks and yogurt). I also asked him about her sleeping schedule, which is: sleep for 13+ hours every night, but barely nap at all during the day. He said it's quite possible that she's just getting most of her sleep at night, since usually kids only get 10-11 hours at night, but to keep "offering" the nap, because quiet time is still good, especially for me. She also got 3 shots. :(
Some pictures from the last couple of weeks:





6 comments:
Oh, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last picture of Rachel and her daddy! That is the cutest thing ever! And I guess it's a good thing you recognize the poopy face since you can't smell it, huh?
Yup! When I took her to the Dr. today, he mentioned that she had a little diaper rash, and I said, "Oh, she pretty much has a perpetual little diaper rash because I never know when she's poopy." Poor Rachel. Hopefully she potty trains soon and won't have to sit in her own poop any more. ;)
ok so Mary you are looking hot woman!!! Whatever you are doing keep doing it ;-)
Mary you look GORGEOUS in that first picture! And Rach looks pretty dang cute too! :)oh and Im not suprised she's a picky eater! haha!
That picture of her "poopy face" is seriously hilarious!! I figured that is what she was doing before I read the caption under it. :)
That last picture of Mike and Rachel is so stinkin' cute! I love it!
Post a Comment