Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yeah, He's Festive Like That

I spent a good chunk of the morning wrapping Rachel's Christmas presents that we finally got around to buying yesterday. Mike had also gotten me something that he had hidden in the trunk as well. I played Christmas music as I wrapped and heartily enjoyed myself. Later in the afternoon Mike and I had a conversation that went like this:

Me: Mike, don't you have a present to wrap?

Mike: I guess so. Can't I just put it in a garbage bag or something?

Me: No, you must wrap it.

Mike: OK.

He's a right jolly old elf, that one.

*Smiling eye roll*

2 comments:

Kathy&Mike said...

You guys are so cute!

Angela said...

I recieved four little presents "from" Ryan for Christmas, three of which I bought and wrapped myself! I was genuinely surprised to recieve the one I didn't know about! I figure he's busy with work and such, so I don't mind. Plus at least I know I'll like what he gives me! lol