But since the molars have broken through, and we bumped the bedtime up to 7:00, Rachel is back to her state of near-perpetual happiness. She's such a joy.
Thursday, December 3, 2009
The Big 'Uns
This probably isn't interesting enough for its own post, really, but I forgot to mention it on the last one. Rachel is getting her molars in (at least the top two, and I suspect the bottoms as well). This is big for me because for the last two months, every time she seems unusually upset, drooly, out-of-character, I kept thinking she was teething, but saw nothing. So it's nice to finally be right this once. :) I think a lot of times her orneriness was actually due to not getting enough sleep, since she has a firm policy against naps lasting longer than one hour, and against taking more than one per day.
But since the molars have broken through, and we bumped the bedtime up to 7:00, Rachel is back to her state of near-perpetual happiness. She's such a joy.
But since the molars have broken through, and we bumped the bedtime up to 7:00, Rachel is back to her state of near-perpetual happiness. She's such a joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE that picture. Thanks for posting it.
For some reason I didnt realize she already has so many teeth! That picture is so cute!
Post a Comment