Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Turkey Day Fun
For Thanksgiving, we just went over to Mike's parents' house. We missed Nick, Carisa, and Cicily, but had fun with the rest of the family and had a great day! As usual, we neglected to take pictures of anyone but Rachel. We really have to work on including other people in our pictures...
Playing with Dad on the trampoline. My goodness, she loved being bounced around. She even loved falling down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I love the doggy door picture!! haha. she looks so cute with that little ponytail in her hair.
oh and I was going to comment on how blonde her hair is getting! It looks so much lighter in these pics!
For some reason these pictures just really tugged at my heartstrings! (more than normal) Rachel is so precious and you can just see the happiness pouring out of her. You guys are so awesome! I love you all so much. PS- the doggie door picture is hilarious! She is so unbelievably cute!
I agree, that picture is so cute!! But so are all the others, I love how cute she looks all bundled up and that little smile in the last picture!! So adorable!
Wow, she's getting big. I miss her.
So I was wondering did she eat any of the jello or just play in it?
oh how I love all of these adorable pics. :) Thank you for all of these updates! She is adorable and getting to be such a big girl. :) Hope you all are doing well. Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment