So Rachel is definitely an electronics girl. Her daddy is very proud :) Cell phones, remotes, game console controllers, the computer keyboard, etc. are all her favorite toys. She loved my iPhone until I dropped it in the toilet on Friday (playing Bejeweled to pass the time can be a very costly mistake). By the way, this is Mike blogging, I think it is my second or third time.
So last night, Rachel was up past her bedtime as Mary and I were watching 24 on dvd. She climbed all over me until she got to the hidden dvd player remote and pushed the power button turning it off. Ten minutes later, on the floor, she snags the TV remote and changed the input. The TV went silent. Jack Bauer was probably shooting at somebody, loudly, he does that well. Rachel at the new found silence turned to Mary and I and started laughing at us triumphantly. It was so funny that we started laughing. After a couple of seconds worth of laughing, I asked Rachel (in my cute daddy voice), what she thought she was doing. She the held up the remote towards me, looked at it and then proceeded to tell me how she had changed the input on the TV (baby language of course). Again, Mary and I nearly lost it from laughter. Rachel is just so cute.
Also, we are not going to be buying a house. Interest rates went up and after some careful considerations, we have decided to stay put for now.
Mary will be very surprised that I blogged.
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am surprised. Way to go Brudis! :)
This comment posted by Paul, not Brooke.
Mike...Bejeweled on the can???...Seriously? Well, I hope your iphone still works. That will be a great Bruderer story for the ages.
Well, you're better people than I am. one of James's favorite things is to mess with the TV and alphabetically arranged DVD towers, which aggravates me to know end. Glad you can laugh about it.
Post a Comment