I just realized I haven't posted hardly any pictures of Rachel since our CT trip last month, so here's a few new ones.

Crawling around outside. She finally got the hang of really crawling. I'll post a video soon.

Playing xBox, complete with headset.

Attempting to get into the stereo equipment.

This was when Rachel was sick and had a little fever. All she wanted to do was snuggle and lay with Mom or Dad. It was sad, but cute.

Mike gave Rachel an onion slice from his burger to play with. She loved it. Funny girl.

You can see her top teeth in this one

She's also getting really good at standing up to things. "Hmm, which toy to choose?"

Hi!
4 comments:
so cute!
tiff
I love how she's smiling in the snuggling picture even though she doesn't feel good. What an angel!
So cute! She is such a beautiful girl! Can't wait to see the crawling video!
That's funny that she liked the onion because everyone in our family hates them! Besides TJ and Ryan. I guess it comes from the uncles :) She's such a doll!
Post a Comment