Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Been a while...

I know it's been a little bit since I've posted. We've been busy house hunting! It's exciting, and stressful, and anxiety-inducing, but hopefully we'll find what we're looking for!

Rachel is starting to get really mobile. Still no crawling in the traditional sense, but she is an expert army crawler and can pull herself across a room before you can blink an eye! She's also able to pull herself up to standing now, which is especially cute when she does it using me as her base. She also likes to follow me if I leave a room, which is cute. She's also mastered waving and clapping. :)
Mindy and her folks and brother Joey stopped by on their way back from a visit to Salt Lake, and we were so glad they came! Here is Mindy doing some "Rachel Lifts". So cute.

And here is the picture that I think I will show all of Rachel's dates when they come to pick her up for the first time.

Love that cute little nekkid bum!

4 comments:

Mindy Hawks said...

That last picture is so cute!!

Angela said...

Oh my, she just keeps getting more adorable! Love the bum picture!! :)

Mombrud said...

Very cute! Gotta love the nekkid pictures. Good luck on you house hunt!

Kathy&Mike said...

The cutest thing in the entire world is a nekkid baby.