And finally, Mike's new favorite picture...
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Poop Happens
You'll have to get to the end of the post before you see why I wrote that title. No, it's not an icky poop story, I promise. We had a great Thanksgiving weekend! There was a nice big crowd of family for Thanksgiving dinner, and the next day we set up our tree and other Christmas stuff. Rachel loves the tree and will grab things off it if we hold her close to it. She loves the lights on it too, especially since we have lights that blink on it. Mike and I also got our Christmas presents for each other on Friday. Mike got some airsoft stuff and I got a really cool new Bosch mixer. We debated whether or not we'd be allowed to have our presents before Christmas, and decided that it would be a good idea because that way we can focus more on the actual reason for the holiday rather than our presents. I really want this holiday for us this year to not be about "stuff" but about Christ. I love this time of year.
What Rachel was doing while we set up the tree. Maybe she just wanted to get the full effect all at once when she woke up. I don't have any pictures of her with the tree all done yet, but I'll take some soon.
Tiff and Josh came down from Logan for Thanksgiving. Yay!! I think that was the best part of the weekend - being able to spend time with them. We stayed up until 2:00 Friday night just talking.
See? She didn't mind the cotton swabs up her nose - look at that grin.
And finally, Mike's new favorite picture...
And finally, Mike's new favorite picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your captions are always funny! Be glad Rachel isn't crawling yet with the Christmas tree. Enough said.
I LOVE the picture of her asleep in the swingy thing. She is so adorable! I love and miss you guys!
Yea that has got to be the greatest pic! I love her expression! We can't wait to chill with you guys on Sunday!
Hey, I just saw your twitter comment about diapers, did you know Kirkland Diapers are the same as Huggies Supreme? Which, in my opinion are better than the regular huggies diapers. My good friends Dad is the productions manager for Kimberly Clark and filled us in on that info, I love huggies supreme and tested for myself. Anyway.. I LOVE kirkland diapers! :)
I absolutely love her facial expression in the last "poop happens" picture! The drool also reminds me of Andrew. He is a little slobber-pot too.
Post a Comment