Time for more Rachel pictures! I love that blogging helps me to transfer pictures from my camera on a regular basis. One of the many benefits of blogging.
Also, to update: We tried, and failed, to do a media fast for a week. A "media fast" is where you don't watch tv, movies, surf the web, etc. The main reason we failed was because I got a cold and didn't feel like (or have the energy for) doing anything besides watching tv. Maybe we'll try again soon. I like the concept though - it helps to regain my focus on what's actually important.
And now my cold is almost gone - hurray! Miraculously, Rachel did not catch it from me. She must have one heck of an immune system, since I touch and breathe on her all the time.
This Friday Rachel will be 4 months old! I know I say this every month, but yikes it goes by fast! Her 4 month checkup is next Monday, so I'll post the stats then for anyone who'd like to know.

Here's the Rachel Cottontail picture. It's an Easter outfit (that of course, would not fit her at Easter). It has a fuzzy little tail, which is stinkin' adorable when she's got her little bum in the air like this.

Ready for anything.
While Rachel was enjoying some tummy time the other day, I got to wondering why baby's clothes have pockets - what are they going to have to carry around? So I made use of them. She's got her binky and her "keys" and is all set to go.

Some Bumbo time with Dad.

Hi Mom!

I know I post a lot of pictures of her wrapped up in a towel, but I can't help myself, I just think it's so cute. You can see the smile in her eyes in this one. I can, at least. :)

Ok, before I get an angry comment about how I'm feeding my 3 1/2 month old chocolate, let me explain. You might remember pictures showing how we think it's kind of funny to let Rachel taste random foods. So, allow me to clarify: she is merely
licking the chocolate. I doubt she ingested hardly anything. It's just funny because it
looks like she's eating it.

Once she gave it a lick or two, it was wet enough to smear really well. Rest assured, we took it away right after this picture. There's more chocolate on her face than in her mouth. Atta girl!

We got some cheap Jazz tickets, but we couldn't get a babysitter, so that led us to...

Rachel's first Jazz game! She was really intrigued by all the sights and sounds.

Somestimes the sounds (or the volume of them anyway) were a bit much. I was really worried about the loudness, so she wore a hat the whole time and we covered her ears whenever the volume level got high.

Rachel and her cousin Cicily. They're gonna be partners in crime, I tell ya. Rachel's already taller than Cic (and her thighs are chunkier), even though Cicily is a month older. But Rachel's head and feet are smaller.

We actually got them to both look at the camera at the same time. Amazing.

A favorite pastime - sucking on her fingers

Peek a boo!

Standing! (For a few seconds, supported by the couch, of course)

Hurray for standing!

Curled up with Mommy
11 comments:
So cute!! I love all the pictures! I cant believe she's almost 4 months old already. It is so crazy how fast it has gone by! She is just getting cuter every day! I love the pictures with Cicily, and the bumbo one! I love you 3!!!
AWH.... SWEETNESS!! :) I loved these pics and I am amazed at how big she is getting! ;) ADORABLE!
Yeah! I am one of your elite blog viewers. Thanks for keeping me. I love pictures of your daughter. Rachel is really, really gorgeous. And she seems so snuggley. I like to snuggle.
We LOVE to snuggle. In fact, Mike's most often used nicknames for me is Snuggles. I am so glad we got a snuggly daughter. :)
Sweet pictures!! Neither of my kids have been much snugglers :( Landon is now that he's older.
She is looking more like a baby now, and less newbornish. She has such bright eyes, I love it! Her and cicily are so cute!
She is getting too big! Tell her to stop growing! If you ever need a babysitter we would love to help ya out. We have plenty of practice when it comes to babies especially since we still have one.
What precisely is "bumbo time"?
and yeah for a snuggly baby!! I have a friend who had a non-snuggly baby except when sick, so you can bet when that baby was sick she got all the snuggling she wanted.
A Bumbo is the purple seat thing she's sitting in - ergo "Bumbo time" :)
I especially love the picture of Rachel and Cicely looking at each other. They are so cute together. We miss her! I'm jealous that Jessie gets to see her this weekend. We need to plan a trip. Thank you so much for posting pictures.
So cute! I always love seeing new pictures of her. Don't you love the Bumbo seats? Sometimes I have a hard time squishing Andrew's chubby legs into it, but he still likes to sit in it! Oh, and I love the picture of Rachel with the stuff in her pockets! That one cracked me up.
Both girls are so cute. It was great to see you this weekend.
Post a Comment