Mike has a lot of nicknames for me, which I really like. One of them, which doesn't exactly sound cute, but I that I like, is "Bacon." Yup, my husband calls me Bacon. Why? Well, sadly there really isn't a funny story about it, he just randomly called me Bacon in a really cute voice one day and it I liked it so it stuck. So now Rachel has the nickname, fittingly of "Bacon Bit." It's way cute when he walks in the door and goes, "Where's my little Bacon Bit?"
Anyway, our little Bacon Bit is growing up so fast! She's already got a bunch of clothes that don't fit her anymore (as I discovered when I went through her closet today), and she's getting cute little rolls all over. I think it's really funny that we love it when our babies are fat, and we also love when they burp, toot, or go potty. Life for a baby is a crazy, mixed up world. She's starting to smile at us a bunch more too and make the cutest little cooing noises. Sometimes I just sit and stare at her because I feel like everything is going by too fast and I'm going to miss it! So here's a little picture update.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO cute! I love her little sleeping face in the "shoes" picture. She's so adorable!!
Oh, I miss that little sweetie! I'm glad she's doing so well. Thanks for the smiling picture. I love it! Granny
I love her sooo much!!! So cute!
Post a Comment