Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Way to Grow!
OK so I know I just posted yesterday, but Rachel had her 2 week checkup today, so I thought I would give an update. She got a totally clean bill of health - everything looks good. And maybe people in doctor's offices always say this, but the nurse and doctor both told us how cute she is. I was excited to see how much weight she's gained - she stayed the same length as when she was born (20 inches), but she's definitely gained weight. She was born at 6 lbs 11 oz and was 6 lbs 9 oz when she was released from the hospital. And now she weighs a hearty 7 lbs 9 oz! Go Rachel! This is probably due to the fact that she eats EVERY 2 hours, much to the detriment of our sleep. But we're glad she's thriving and doing good (and who needs sleep anyway, right?). And I'll still put in a couple pictures from yesterday. The pictures are also in response to my mom's question of "Does she have hands?" since in most of her pictures she's wearing mittens. I'm still perfecting the art of baby nail maintenance, and I hate seeing her scratch her face, so most of the time she is wearing mittens.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
She is so cute, I love that last picture of her sleeping she just looks like a little angel and so at peace with everything.
I love that first picture with just Rachel's head over Mike's shoulder. It made me laugh out loud. The last one is awesome because she is sleeping like an adult with her hands all organized under her cheeks. They are all cuter than pie.
Love you guys
She won't need to drink as much when it's not so hot. Both of my children nurse and drink a LOT during summer months.
These pictures remind me of Connor. We got some very adorable poses, including the one with the arms under the head during sleep. Very precious!
Just when you think it's not possible she gets even cuter! Keep the pictures coming! :)
OH man! I want to eat her up. :) She is such a little cutie. I definitely like all of these pictures. :) BEAUTIFUL! :)
She is SUPER cute! I love the picture with her tongue hanging out. What a doll face. Also, I don't blame you for not letting people come over right away--especially those of us with snot-nosed toddlers! I have found that as kids get older they become little germ magnets (cute germ magnets though!) Glad to see that all is well!
These are so, so precious. She looks so happy, like she's smiling in her sleep. What an angel!
Those sleeping pictures are sooooo cute! You should use one of them for her birth announcement!
omg! those are the cutest pix ever!
Post a Comment