We are enjoying our new place a lot. We have a bunch of really great neighbors and are trying to enjoy the last bit of summer that's left! We're also adjusting to our new schedule with Rachel starting Kindergarten this year. She loves school and loves her teacher and all the new friends she is making. Reed really wants to go to preschool, and we're currently working on potty training so hopefully he can start going soon.
Here are some pictures of a few of the things we've been up to the last couple months.
In August we went camping and had a bunch of fun. The kids loved it and we had a perfect quiet spot near a stream.
| Mike and Rachel setting up camp. |
| Reed doing his favorite thing - throwing rocks into the stream. |
| We spent a lot of time by the stream... |
This year, Mike and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary! We went up to Park City and stayed the night in a fancy hotel and went mountain biking the next day. It was a blast! We don't have any pictures of the biking, but look what Mike called ahead and arranged for the hotel room...
| Aww. He's so sweet. |
Rachel's first day of school!
Reed wanted his picture taken by the door too. Oh, and notice how he's holding a plastic ziploc bag with toys in it? This is his new obsession. He's always putting things in bags and carrying them around. I'm always running out of ziploc bags, but it's cute.
Just a cute pic of Daddy and Reed.
A couple weeks ago we went on a hike.
Cave monster!!
And this is Rachel's newest obsession: pill bugs. Our new backyard has them all over, and Rachel has spent a lot of time collecting and observing rolly pollies.
2 comments:
I loved rolly Polly's when I was a kid! I tried to eat one when I was a baby. ;)
I love the picture of Reed in the cave! Your camping spot looks beautiful!
Post a Comment